Friday, November 20, 2009

If i were a color.


If I were a color I think that I would be pink or something. Pinks already my favorite color. But then again I like teal. Pink is girly and sometimes I can kinda be like that but teal isnt as girly. It's just a fun color for everybody. Sometimes Im not girly so I feel more like a teal. Hish thinks Im gray, but i disagree. That color is for boring people. Teal and pink are both happy colors, but I think im generally a happy person. :) I think Im gonna have to go with teal though because pink is too girly for me. Sooo, teal it is. But i love pink too.

3 comments:

  1. hish, i would have to say you are wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink and teal. those would be awesome school colors for jerseys and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. that girl looks like a total hooker

    ReplyDelete