Friday, December 4, 2009

Dollar Dollar Bill Ya'll


If I had $5,000,000 I would first of all give some of it to my rents so that they could afford their house and what not. I would only give them like $100,000 though because I need some too. Then I would donate like $5,000 to charity so I'm not like completely selfish. Then I would have to go to Chicago and buy myself some nice threads. I would get a bunch of Juicy stuff and a couple North Faces just because theyre cozy. Then I would go get tooons of Ed Hardy. I might fly to Paris too because Hish thinks I could find some nice clothes there. I would get so much designer stuff. I could probly spend $200,000. Then I would go to California and get some liposuction. I would get all the fat sucked out of my tummy and arms and thighs. I would look super hot after. :p Then I would get my hair done by Paul Mitchell, hes awesome. Then I would buy a tanning package at Planet Beach and get a nice glow going on. Then I would take all my friends and family on a tropical vacation. I would still have money left over though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would go on a tropical vacation too! that'd be really fun :)

    ReplyDelete