Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yearly Awards


Most Interesting Part of This Class: I thought that the most interesting unit we did in this class would be gothic stuff. It was actually interesting. It wasnt just a boring story about a leaf.


Most Boring/Useless Part of This Class: I think the slave part maybe. The only reason it was boring is because we have been learning about slavery sine we were like 5 years old. Or maybe the frontier was the most boring.


Hardest I Laughed in This Class: I've laughed alot in this class. Hish sits next to me and he says some pretty stupid stuff sometimes. Brigs tries to crack jokes and sometimes I have to laugh at them. :p I think the hardest I laughed was when Hish and Brigs had a big conversation on "soft riots" That was pretty funny.


Thing That I Learned That Will Be Most Useful to Know in the Real World: The stuff about moral disobedience was pretty cool. How i always can make my own choice even though the consiquences could be bad. Then i remember this one day when we talked about relationships and it made me think alot.


Best Thing About Brigs as a Teacher: Hes pretty funny. He's not super boring either. When i tell my friends stories about the class they all are like, "he sounds so cool."


Thing Brigs Could do to Make This Class Better For Future Classes: Not give as much hoemwork. I hated answering the questions after I read a story. I always read the story anyway I just didnt see the point in answering questions about it. Oh, and he can rap for them when they ask him nicely. He never did that for us.

4 comments:

  1. I forgot about the soft riots! that would have been my funniest memory if I remembered that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i forgot about the soft riots too. That was really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would agree with gothic/poe being the most interesting

    ReplyDelete