Friday, September 25, 2009

"Live like you were dying"

If I only had 24 hours to live and I knew I was going to die I would first give all my money to my mom and dad so that they could pay bills and stuff easier. I have alot of money saved up. :p Then I would go sky diving because I've always wanted to but I've been kinda scared to. I would also want to go to a place I've never been like Australia or something, but maybe not because it takes way too long to get there. I would buy a really really cute outfit too, like designer stuff so I could be burried in it. My last stop would be at a church with my friends and family so that we could all pray and be all spiritual together before I die. I would say all of my goodbyes and tell everyone the things I've always wanted to say. I would ask my family to burry me with some things that are really important to me.

5 comments:

  1. You would lose over half of your last day just to get to Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. maby you should skydive onto Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. australia would be a cool place to go. and skydiving seems so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive always wanted to go sky diving too, but with out any money, who would pay for it? just kidding,:)

    ReplyDelete