Friday, October 23, 2009

Gothic Garb

Two of my favorite costumes Ive ever had on Halloween would have to be Spongebob aandd Snow White. :) I still have a bunch of my old Halloween costumes and me and my friends use them wayy too much. Spongebob was a huge hit on Halloween though! I was younger so I was trick-or-treating with my papa and a bunch of people would yell at me and say stuff like Nice Costume! One guy even started singing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song! It was halarious. I dont even remember being Snow White but i still have the costume and wear it from time to time. :p This year my costumes gonna kick buutt. I didnt get to dress up last year so Im gonna make up for it this year! :) I havent decided yet though, I doubt Ill be scary though. I never wore too many scary costumes though. Sooo, yea I cant wait for Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Aww very cute. thats kinda funny that guy started singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow white is pretty awsome, so is spongebob. thats really funny that the guy started singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Halloween either!!!

    ReplyDelete