Friday, October 16, 2009

Transcendentalism

If I was a transcendentalist I would go to Turks and Caicos islands in the Carribean. I would just camp on the beach everynight and lay around on the beach all day. I would swim in the ocean and get a good tan. :) I think I would get kinda hot though because its like 100 degrees there everyday, I guess I would swim and cool down though. Anyways, theres some weird animals there that I could watch. Their's alot of stray cats and theyre really skinny so I would hang out witht he cats. I feel bad for them because they dont have a home. I think I would live on Iguana Island. I went there one time before and it was so secluded, all that was there was a bunch of huuge Iguanas. They were sooo big! Plus there was a bunch of cool rocks like right on the shore, I think I would spend alot of time sitting on top of the rocks just watching the ocean. Soo, yea that's where I would go. :)

1 comment: